Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yay! Anwar won

I'm glad Anwar won the parliamentary by-election in Permatang Pauh. Here's hoping he would bring Malaysia to greater heights. We're in a dire need of a great leader and I hope Anwar fills that void.

CNN reports: "It is a lie to smear him. The government is doing everything they can to shame him," said Mustakim Ramlee, a 66-year-old businessman who voted for Anwar. "Anwar's victory will bring good reforms to our country and will unite all the races in Malaysia." I'll say Amin to that.

Anyone saw The Last King of Scotland? Lets hope it is not too late for Malaysia.

4 comments:

Roy said...

Why do you like Anwar?

Nizan said...

Lesser of two evils, I guess.

Roy said...

I think Khairy Jamaluddin should be the next PM.

Nizan said...

KJ is too young and brash. His time will come when he's more mellow and mature.